THE WHOLE BAGEL IS HIRING!
FULL TIME ‘ALL-ROUNDERS’
The Whole Bagel has been dedicated to crafting bagels for the people of Bath, using fresh and tasty ingredients since 2007. Customers come first at The Whole Bagel where each bagel is made to order and brought to life in front of their eyes.
Positive, friendly people with a sense of humour and a passion for hard work will impress us. We’re on the look out for superstars who can help us to uphold our hard earned reputation for great food and drink in a unique, relaxed and flipping crazy café and takeaway!
We’re looking for all-rounders who have previous experience of working in a similar fast-paced restaurant environment.
What our ‘all-rounders’ do:
- Speedily craft high quality lunches to waiting customers on weekdays and weekends.
- Work in our café, takeaway business, and the kitchen too where we prepare all of the goodies for lunch.
- Provide a friendly and relaxed environment, we do this by sparking conversations with customers and getting to know them, turning them into regulars, and then our best buddies!
- Keep everything spick and span, the café, the takeaway and not forgetting the dishes too!
- Work hard and are willing to work wherever required within the bagel palace, at a moments notice.
- Think on their feet, the bagel shop fills up rather quickly over lunch time.
- Multi-task and assume responsibility for their work, whether they’re crafting beautiful bagels or mopping the floor.
If this sounds like you, and you’re up for the challenge, we’d love to hear from you, simply fill in the application form (click on the link below) and send it to email@example.com. Good luck, we look forward to hearing from you!